A Marvel Lego Game?! Hell Yes!

Let's take a moment to breathe shall we... *deep breath*

Okay. Go!

Oh my freaking God, this news has me excited, talk about geekgasm! At first, I thought a friend of mine on Twitter was talking about Lego figures and I chimed in happily to explain how I thought they were awesome and that I'd received a rather cool Captain America Lego set for Christmas. But then... The penny dropped.

Oh.. Oh... Ohhhhhhhh! As soon as it clicked, I was all over Google and looking up a release date. The best news is we only have to wait until Autumn this year, which is conveniently when my birthday is by the way *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*

Admittedly, I'm not usually this hyper about Lego games. But a Marvel Lego game is a different thing entirely. I'm already anticipating the Deadpool game (despite my fears, that it's going to be awful) but because Lego are behind it, I know that Lego Marvel Super Heroes will be amazing. The Lego franchise know what fans like and do their best to add cool hidden extras and nods to the rest of the universe.

I wonder if we'll see a Lego Stan Lee cameo?

Comments

Popular Posts