Jessica Jones Is Going To Be AWESOME


How do I know? Well...I just feel it in my bones and the trailers keep on sending shivers down my spine. Take my word for it. Either that, or The Purple Man is using mind control on me.

I am super excited for this show, ALIAS is one of my favourite comic book series and Jessica Jones is favourite female character in the Marvel-verse. I thoroughly recommend you read it, they've recently reprinted it (presumably in line with the release of the show) so it should be easy enough to find online or at your local comic shop. 

If the trailer is anything to go by, the show looks like it will be darker and grittier than the recent Daredevil series (which, is phenomenal - if you haven't seen it...then stop reading this, login to Netflix and binge watch it). I know that dark and gritty are the mark of the DC cinematic universe but in my opinion, Marvel has proven it does dark and gritty realism even better. 

I cannot wait for this. It's being released two days before my 30th birthday and I couldn't be happier. It feels like a little gift, from Marvel...just for me. Or at least that's what I am telling myself. Anyway, check out the trailer:  


Comments

Popular Posts