Hello GameByte!

I'm pleased to announce that I'm now a contributor for GameByte! Huzzah!



Please check out their website, YouTube page and various social medias and join over 5 million people on their Facebook page. 

I've written two features so far, one about my attempt to jump into Fortnite for the first time (it's part of an ongoing series I've called Late To the Party) and another about the positives of gaming. Check them out in the links below:

Late To The Party: Fortnite Battle Royale

Why The Anti-Gaming Brigade Need To Relax 

Of course, I'll need some good suggestions for my Late To The Party series, upcoming ones I have pegged are Uncharted, Heavy Rain (which I am playing now and really enjoying in spite of the awful controls) and The Last Of Us but let me know if you can think of any games that I might have missed or just didn't get round to playing at release.



Comments

Popular Posts